Saturday, June 11, 2011

WE CHOSE A VENUE!


FINALLY!  We chose a venue! I am so excited. I feel like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. The plan is to get married at Marvin UMC. After the ceremony, we will travel a mere five minutes to Hollytree Country Club. 

When we saw it, it was sectioned off, but the room will be a lot bigger when we get married. It has these really tall ceilings with big wooden rafters. There are two large fire places and a wine cellar. I am really excited! It also includes a cocktail area with a bar and a piano.

Now that the huge decisions are made, I can move on to the details.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know Brady was with you on this trip! That's good he saw it, too, and you guys made the decision together. Yay!
    *Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! He almost wasn't able to come. We went to the two locations and stopped by his new rent house on the way back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so pretty!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete